With the estimated 8.7 million species living on the earth, it is a wonder nobody is constantly doing backflips over how awesome life is. What's a lot more awesome is the fact that you'll find earth's of species variations thanks to DNA mutations.
Here are some of the very most bizarre -- and totally awesome -- mutations within the animal kingdom.
1. This funnel-web spider features a single red fang.
2. This dolphin's strange leg is often a throwback to when sea-dwelling creatures started to make their method to land.
3. This caramel-brown panda bear is deliciously adorable.
4. This octopus with six tentacles is technically a "hexapus."
5. Here we have a very horse with toes. Good luck making shoes for that one.
6. This baby goat has eight legs.
7. Evidently this dog was created without functioning front legs, she walks comfortably on two.
8. Here is a frog with three heads.
9. This totally black penguin probably loves Johnny Cash.
10. The "squitten," is not actually a mix of a squirrel and a cat, comes with rodent-like paws.
11. Probably the most appropriately named snake ever.
Basically, these mutated animals are real-life X-Men from the animal kingdom. I'm so jazzed up in regards to the complexities of life on this planet right now i want to high-five that eight-legged goat on every hoof!